MEET THE TEAM
Experience. Expertise. Relationships.
Our team of world-renowned physicians, innovators, tech investors and venture capital market managers bring decades of experience developing and commercializing new transformational healthcare innovations.
Jacqueline Di Cillo
Read Bio >
Marc Byrnes, Chair
- Chairman Emeritus & former Chairman & CEO, Oswald Companies (ranked among the largest US insurance brokers)
- Inducted into the Cleveland Business Hall of Fame, 2016
- Board Member: Cuyahoga County’s Economic Commission Council, United Way of Greater Cleveland, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, University School. Past Board Chair of United Way of Greater Cleveland & Cleveland Leadership Center
- Board Advisor: Nirvana Analytics, Proformex, Tailwind Technologies, Inc., US Bank.
- BA, Williams College
Toby Cosgrove, MD
- Former President and CEO, Cleveland Clinic
- Executive Advisor
- Recipient of Cleveland Clinic’s Master Clinical Award, Innovator of the Year Award and Lerner Humanitarian Award
- Board Member of Cleveland Medical Hall of Fame and Cleveland Business Hall of Fame
- Named Cleveland Business Executive of the Year by the Sales and Marketing Executives of Cleveland and Castle Connolly’s National Physician of the Year
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Executive Chairman, Executive Committee Member & former Managing Partner, Benesch Law Firm
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School; BA, University of Rochester
- Founder & CEO, Unify Labs (nonprofit tech innovation center with mission of powering inclusive prosperity)
- Former CEO and Chairman, Explorys (an IBM Co.); Everstream; US Connect
- Board Chair, RxRevu; Board Member: Cleveland Clinic, The Cleveland Orchestra, The Centers for Families and Children, Cleveland Museum of Natural History, JumpStart, Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- BA, Bowling Green State University
Senior Advisor, The Riverside Company, (country’s largest PE firm in middle market companies)
Former president and CEO of OAI, former president of Brush Engineered Materials, Co-founder and CEO Inverness Partners, founding president of Cleveland Tomorrow
Board Member: Fund for Our Economic Future, JumpStart, Playhouse Square Foundation, Team NEO, University Circle, Inc., University School, and several private companies
MBA, Stanford GSB; BS, Yale University
GET IN TOUCH
Join us in our mission to make the Midwest a global hub for investment in healthcare innovation. Learn more about Nirvana Ventures and Nirvana Healthcare Venture Fund by filling out the form below.